Saturday, June 11, 2011

The most delightful FaceBook thread I've encountered





Its been a long day! May I go home now?

Added June 9 · Like ·
Like this item
Ginger Johnson Pillman likes this.

Debbie Cosatino Borowski Hey, you took that binder off of my desk...lol
Thursday at 7:53pm · Like

Becky Olson Lichty Wow! You never cease to amaze me!
Thursday at 7:56pm · Like

Debbie Cosatino Borowski Why?
Thursday at 7:56pm · Like

Becky Olson Lichty Cuz you recognized the binder!
Thursday at 7:57pm · Like

Debbie Cosatino Borowski Of course I did! is it back on my desk? lol a bit ocd I guess I am...lol
Thursday at 7:57pm · Like

Becky Olson Lichty Nope. Still on my desk little miss ocd!
Thursday at 7:59pm · Like

Debbie Cosatino Borowski uh oh....houston I think we have a problem...lmao
Thursday at 8:00pm · Like

Julie Skaggs Drouare Shhh..Debbie. let her keep thinking she can come and go as she pleases.
Thursday at 8:23pm · Like

Becky Olson Lichty Hahaha! You are so funny! Oh wait. What's so funny?
Thursday at 8:32pm · Like

Debbie Cosatino Borowski No problem Julie, she thinks she can come and go as she pleases...little does she know....lol
Yesterday at 5:42am · Like

Becky Olson Lichty What are you talking about?
Yesterday at 5:51am · Like
Mark Ganzer Yes - if you gotta go, oh you had better GO NOW, go now
15 hours ago · Like

Diane Hinrichs Hawkins Becky looks like desk LOL
12 hours ago · Like

Debbie Cosatino Borowski Becky, Julie and I aren't talking about anything...Julie...when does her bed arrive? LMAO!!!
12 hours ago · Like


Becky Olson Lichty Hahaha!
12 hours ago · Like
Mark Ganzer This has been the most delightful comment thread I've ever read -- which means that SOME of my fiends are WAY too serious
7 hours ago · Like

Becky Olson Lichty Mark, I work in a dementia and alzheimers assisted living community. My kids and my nurse tease me about the fact that I live there and my apartment is decorated like an office. Hope it makes more sense now.
2 hours ago · Like

Debbie Cosatino Borowski Becky, we aren't teasing...lol
46 minutes ago · Like
Mark Ganzer God bless you for doing such important work! My Aunt Elsie struggled with Alzheimer's the last 5 years of her life, moving into 3 different assisted living places. My Uncle Floyd visited her EVERY day. One day, this is in Scottsdale, AZ, a volunteer group called "Audrey's Angels" sang for the residents, and grand pa Joe, who had not spoken in 20+ years, stood up and sang "Take Me Out to the Ball Game!" WHAT magic music can do. Miraculous!
a few seconds ago
· Like