Sunday, August 14, 2011

Spent 11 days in a mental hospital

Finest facility of its type I've ever been in.

And it still sucked.

Best psychiatrist I've ever had.

And he still sucked.

Most of their patients, they kept 5 working days plus the weekend. I was special. Simply another instance of me not being treated the same as other folks. They discharged a weenie-wagging, alcoholic, with a bi-polar diagnosis in 3 working days plus a weekend. Me, they keep 9 WD plus WE! Well, I didn't really change too much, except that I did acceed to their forced medications of me (believe me, they have a LOT of leverage over you). And then they wanted to shoot me up with a medication for schizoprenia. Ass holes. You've only labeled me bi-polar. So just let me take my bi-polar mood stabalizer and go home.

Well, it worked out just fine, I needed to meet one more resident before I booked, and I did, and all is well with the world. Amen.