Thursday, September 8, 2011

What we have here is a failure to communicate

I am rereading the exchange we had when you thought I was pregnant. I am laughing so hard (at me) because I had just briefly woken up when I initially read that you were praying for me. When I'm that tired my brain functions at pretty low levels...and to top it off...I'm a classic ADD...hence, my response:

I'm not sure about the child womb at Trinity Evangelical Lutheran church. We go to a church out here. Tell me about the one you mean, of what's happening there.

To which you responded, and that I am giggling so hard right now, I have tremors:

"well, hell, you're pregnant, right? so ... got to pray for more than just you ... is my point ... oops, forgot the other guy, the father guy - will remember him next time."

That is classic!!