Saturday, April 9, 2011

KEVIN CRAWFORD - POSSIBLY THE BIGGEST ASS HOLE IN THE WORLD

I JUST LOVE MY FACEBOOK CONNECTION TO MY BARRINGTON CONSOLIDATED CLASS OF 1969.  SOME OF THE MOST VIBRANT AND INTELLECTUAL DISCUSSIONS EMANATE FROM THERE.  HOWEVER, ONE ASS HOLE, KEVIN CRAWFORD, WHOM I DON'T BELIEVE I HAVE EVER MET, "TOOK ME TO TASK."


HERE'S THE COMMENT THREAD:


With all that's going on in the world, with all the challenges we're facing, what I think about every single day when I wake up is what matters to you. I want to make sure everybody who wants a job can find one, everybody can pay their bills, and everybody can raise their kids and give them a better life. ~ Barack Obama
Thursday at 8:35am ·  · 
    • Bradley Fitzgerald I think this should be on all of our elected officials minds
      Thursday at 8:52am · 
    • John Arnold unfortunately for most its paying back their corporate masters and how they will lie about it.
      Thursday at 9:27am · 
    • Bette Bauer Stevenson I love Barack!!
      Thursday at 10:09am · 
    • Bradley Fitzgerald Me too, Bette. I have to laugh when people say everyone who voted for him are sorry.
      Thursday at 10:12am · 
    • John Arnold I am not sorry
      Thursday at 10:13am · 
    • Bradley Fitzgerald Too bad he did not get in 4 years earlier
      Thursday at 10:14am · 
    • John Arnold sure would have made a difference in my business
      Thursday at 10:15am · 
    • Jenn Hull And you believe Obama?
      Thursday at 11:18am · 
    • Lydia Wilder Jenn, you're missing the point.
      Thursday at 12:28pm · 
    • John Arnold I believe Obama -of course the other side wants to return us to 1900.
      Thursday at 12:40pm · 
    • Thomas Retzlaff ‎@Jenn. This is an Obama love fest. Please pipe down.
      Thursday at 1:14pm ·  ·  1 person
    • Bradley Fitzgerald I absolutely believe him. Are your homing devices so fucked up that you cant spot a good man?
      Thursday at 5:45pm · 
    • Mark Ganzer ONE OF THE LOVELIEST SENTIMENTS I HAVE EVER SEEN EXPRESSED .. REMINDS ME ON A MICRO LEVEL OF THE MACRO LEVEL STUFF EXPRESSED IN "FINLANDIA" OH HEAR MY PRAYER, OH GUARDS OF ALL THE NATIONS, A PRAY OF PEACE FOR LANDS SO FAR AWAY, THIS IS MY LAND, MY COUNTRY WHERE MY HEART LIES .... A SONG OF PEACE FOR THEIR LANDS AND MINE
      Thursday at 7:01pm ·  ·  1 person
    • Brad Hopkins I have always believed him.
      Yesterday at 1:01pm · 
    • John Arnold Thomas unlike the right wing we are not afraid of dissent.
      Yesterday at 3:39pm · 
    • Bunny Nash I am still very content that I voted for Obama and will do so again in 2012.
      22 hours ago · 
    • Mark Ganzer More power to you Bunny - I didn't vote for him in 2008 (Cynthia McKinney was so much stronger a candidate) and I won't vote for him in 2012. Right now, I'm trending Sarah Palin, and for all the right reasons.
      21 hours ago · 
    • Brad Hopkins Really, Sarah Palin? I have socks that are smarter than she is.
      20 hours ago · 
    • Michael Novotny Me too, Brad! Palin What a loser!!! How dumb can US citizens be? I lost all faith in the American voters when they elected Bush for a second term. I agree with Bradley, it's too bad that Obama did not get in 4 years earlier (or anybody else but Bush, for that matter)!
      18 hours ago · 
    • Mark Ganzer 
      We don't need a smart President. We do need a President that will surround himself (herself) with competent advisers, that will act to uphold the Constitution of the United States of America, that will inspire the American people, that wil...See More
      14 hours ago · 
    • Mark Ganzer 
      As for your smart socks, Brad, what is it that they do? Sarah Palin managed to get elected mayor, governor, and nominated for Vice President of the United States. She pulls down a good $ as a Faux News Commentator. Whether or not she is ...See More
      13 hours ago · 
    • Bradley Fitzgerald Mark, not saying you are saying this, but regardless, the end of your statement left Sarah Palin brilliant pausing pregnantly in the air. lol We shall see when time has told that tale that she is in it for the ego massage and anything and everything she can get for herself and her family to gross excess. Yeehaw! Mark my words - wink.
      10 hours ago · 
    • Bradley Fitzgerald This leads me to ask once again...Are your homing devices so fucked up that you cant spot a good wo/man?
      10 hours ago · 
    • Mark Ganzer Mine? I wouldn't know a good man or woman if they invited me into their home, hired me to be their consultant, promoted me in the music world and offered their daughter's hand to me in marriage. I'm into my own solipsistic thing.
      7 hours ago · 
    • Kevin Crawford 
      Mark - frankly, you're exactly what's wrong with the American voting public. You identified much of what's wrong witht the country: -- "We do need a President that will surround himself (herself) with competent advisers, that will act to up...See More
      24 minutes ago · 
    • Mark Ganzer 
      FUCK YOU KEVIN CRAWFORD FOR IMPUTING MOTIVE - I VOTED FOR CYNTHIA MCKINNEY LAST ELECTION - I'M AS PROUD OF THAT AS ANYTHING - I DO NOT SUPPORT THE FECKLESS DEMOCRATIC PARTY THAT HAS MOVED THIS COUNTRY FARTHER RIGHT THAN RICHARD NIXON, RONAL...See More
      15 minutes ago ·