Wednesday, January 25, 2012

1 Feb, 1994: Dear Connie Craig,

In couple of minutes I can write Feb. 2, because it is almost midnight. I've been sitting at this computer with a green face getting drier and harder by the minute while I tried to get from the wrong program back into the right program without calling Mark (the computer guru) but alas, I failed and threw in the sponge, so to speak.  Mark bailed me out. I washed off the Mary Kay face mast that is supposed to make you look noticeably younger (several weeks ago, according to schedule) and now, at last, I am trying to get a little message off.  I was delighted to see your letter on the kitchen table when I came home from work.  I had been thinking about writing to your old address (from last year) but I'm glad now that I didn't. Of course I wasn't so tickled to read about our buddy Eldie and what has been happening. Dagnab, that's not the way it is supposed to be! I am so glad you had an ophthalmologist at hand -