Saturday, February 5, 2011

Boards & Commissions Vacancies Volunteers who live in the City of Falls Church are needed to serve on the boards and commissions listed below. Contact the City Clerk's Office at 703-248-5014 or for more information, or click here for an application form. Requests for reappointments must also be made through the City Clerk. Applications are being accepted until the end of the month. Vacancies that have been advertised for more than one month may be filled during each subsequent month before month's end. Vacancies - Updated 2/1/2011:

  • Architectural Advisory Board (alternate)
  • Citizens' Advisory Committee on Transportation
  • City Employee Review Board
  • Environmental Services Council
  • Board of Equalization
  • Historic Architectural Review Board
  • Historical Commission
  • Housing Commission
  • Human Services Advisory Council
  • Local Board of Building Code Appeals
  • Private School & Day Care Facility Board
  • Recreation and Parks Advisory Board
  • Board of Zoning Appeals (alternate)
Regional Boards/Commissions:
  • Fairfax Area Commission on Aging
  • Health Systems Agency of Northern Virginia